Movin' & Groovin' Family Video Challenge
Create a short video (up to 2 minutes) that moves us to tears or laughter, inspires us with heart, or gets us groovin’ to the beat!
Challenge Rules & Regulations:
All submitted videos will be judged by a panel of Douglas County Libraries staff based on quality, creativity and originality as related to the theme of Movin’ and Groovin’.
All challenge videos must be submitted by 9 p.m. Mountain time on Wednesday, August 29, 2018.
- Your video can be up to 2 (two) minutes in length.
- Entries must be created by a combination of at least one adult (18+) and one child.
- Videos must be viewable by all audiences (G-rated).
- Submitted video must be in MP4 format; if submitting via upload it must also be less than 1GB in size.
- You do not have to have a Douglas County Libraries card to enter.
- One video entry per team.
- There is no fee for submitting the entry.
- Video submission options:
Usage: Participants agree that Douglas County Libraries may publish their video and names, and may use both in future marketing materials.
Music, images and clips you use must be your original content, or if not, you must obtain the copyright holder’s permission, or be licensed through Creative Commons Licensing
Consent: Participants will submit a release granting Douglas County Libraries permission to use the video on social media platforms and viewing at other times in the library. Those under 18 years old must have consent of their parent or guardian to submit a video.
Privacy: Anyone recognizable in your video is considered a participant and must give their consent, or that of a parent/guardian, in order for the video to be eligible.
Winners: The top 10 videos, as judged by the staff panel, will be shown at an event on September 22, 2018, at Douglas County Libraries in Parker.
Douglas County Libraries has no obligation to use submitted videos for any purpose whatsoever.